Sunday 24 February 2013

I have changed a lot: RGV


The launch of song trailers of '26 / 11 Pai Dhadi India 'has been done in Hyderabad at Taj Vivantha and famous film personalities have Attended it.

About his making a movie on a sensitive issue like 26/11 attacks on Mumbai, RGV says, "It is not compulsory That You Have To Be a leader or social worker to work for a cause. A journalist can write what has occurred there. but it is a film maker who can Represent it in an emotional perspective. talent As a living as a director I CAN Communicate the emotion. I have changed a lot Whether it is good or bad. extreme Some aspects have influenced me a lot. It That is not necessary if I believe in God or not or I have any emotions or not. Became My emotions more sensitive. You can see it in this movie. "

No comments:

Post a Comment