Friday 14 December 2012

barun sobti 's Main Aur Mr. Right


From being a popular VJ on TV to be part of the trend setting film Delhi Belly, Shenaz Treasurywala has come a long way. Actor, broadcaster and writer, who likes to juggle many roles. In addition to production and travel show host culture shock Discovery Travel Channel in the U.S., which also appears in an American soap. Also be seen in a new movie Main Aur Mr. Right along with Barun Sobti TV actor who is known for his role in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Shenaz talks about his latest film, a romantic comedy.

"My character is a perfectionist Alya. Every hair of it is in place. She works hard, but ensures that only the best - clothes, shoes, bags. Their house is immaculate. She is a classy girl who is smart and talented. inherently But she is unhappy. She can not find "the one" and are lonely, always looking for 'Mr. Perfect.' "In fact, he admits that no matter what women can say they still believe in the search for "the", including her. "Life is all about relationships. And I like to pick films that are true to life and relate to, "he adds.

Talking about his chemistry with Barun Sobti who is a television heartthrob, says, "It's one of my favorite co-star to date. I think we have a good chemistry on screen, and have developed a friendship too!" His association with first-time director Adeeb Rais goes back to his days of MTV. "The director is fresh, new and very young. I used to write letters to me on MTV. He is only 22, and to be honest, I'd be lying if I said I was not alarmed by that principle, but the script is so cool fun, and he has shown that a child is more than 22 years of age.'m enjoying working with him, "she says.

Incidentally, it is also her birthday on June 29, however, she will spend her birthday at work. "We are in production for Main Aur Mr. Right and things are going at full speed. Return to the program is a clock with no breaks at all. It's been a few years since I worked on my birthday and perhaps is the good luck. Hopefully this means I will be working throughout the year. Therefore, all my friends will just have to go for the shoot, "she says.

Whether her role in Delhi Belly or radio, is the quality of the script that motivates you. Although best remembered for a cheerful and carefree on television has made a conscious effort to get away from getting typecast. "Script is everything. Also when something substantial or challenging. For example, in the soap work in the United States (One Life to Live, where she played a recurring role as Rama Patel) played a femme fatale - crazy, sexy, naughty manipulative girl with a heart of gold. Now is not that a contradiction, "she says.

"In Main Aur Mr Right well, I'm not so sweet. I'm done with the game fresh. Characters I like to play with some shades of gray brazen," he adds. Besides acting, she also loves to write. For the film Luv Ka The End wrote the script and is waiting to write many more.

"We thought the MTV image would stay with me forever, but not so. People see me more as an actor these days. Though I miss hosting programs and am good at it. Would love to host again!" he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment