Tuesday 4 December 2012

You have to be brave about picking up different roles, it's fun taking risks, says Kareena

From her debut with the 2000 film 'Refugee' to her latest release 'Talaash', Kareena Kapoor has come a long way in her decade-long career. The actress says she picks different kinds of roles as she Prefers Taking Risks When It Comes to choosing films.
Be it a 'masala' film like 'Bodyguard' gold women-centric movie like 'Heroine', Kareena has it all in her kitty. The 32-year-old Bollywood A-lister says it is her duty as to dole out year actress a variety of films for her fans.
"It is the duty of an actor to try and pick up different roles, be a little brave about the whole thing. Sometimes movies will work sometimes and They Will not. Taking Risks It's fun. I just can not just keep looking pretty and doing a song-and-dance film, "Kareena PTI Told in interview year.
The actress Said people HAD Asked her not to play Shakun Batra in Briganza Riana's 'Ekk Main Aur Ekk Tu' Earlier this year, as the movie was: slightly unconventional.
"When I was doing 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu', everyone Said: slightly it is non-commercial, since the boy does not get the girl in the end. I only did the movie Because People were saying that. Shakun That I told if you change the end of this movie, I'm not doing it. That was me. Riana I wanted to do my year Briganza and wanted to end with something totally weird like 'Talaash'.'m happy with both, "Said Kareena.
This year has-been quite colorful for Kareena. While in Aamir Khan starrer 'Talaash' she played the spirit of a prostitute, Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Heroine' HAD her star as a Bollywood actress. Kareena aussi turned out as ISI agent year in 'Agent Vinod' and will next be seen in a item number in 'Dabangg 2'.
"I always try to balance the mass-oriented film with the other kinds. My fans love to see me in commercial stuff as well, for there is That the item song 'Fevicol is' that I have done for 'Dabangg 2'.
"It's nice to do a role like Rosie in Talaash, who is so sensitive, and then something like this song. People shoulds see That I am trying to do different things and not just confidently doing my own thing or repeating the same," she said.
'Talaash' opened to postive reviews on November 30 and has-beens Kareena's performance lauded. The actress said this a good sign for the industry.
"People liked the movie Have a whole and as my role has-been appreciated. Gives It kind of hope and faith to actors That there is space for good cinema and a good story."
The film is a suspense thriller, Which Sees Aamir playing the role of inspector year Investigating the death of an actor, while Kareena's character helps him out.
"Aamir HAS a lot to do with my decision to do this film, every actress wants to work with him. Goal That aside, When I Heard They Were Offering the hand to me, it kind of blew me away," she said.
Kareena Said the movie's success shows aussi That year actress' marital status does not really affect her career.
"I'm happy that 'Talaash' has done well, Because it shows That It really does not matter Whether you are married or not, it's all about Being a good portion of the film."
Having tied the knot with Saif Ali Khan in Effective October a five-year relationship with the actor, Kareena Said Has not changed much her life post marriage.
"I do not understand why Such a big deal is made about Being my marriage. I married the man that I love and I am happier. Has not really changed much Life."

No comments:

Post a Comment