Tuesday 11 December 2012

Madhuri Dixit-Nene: Being No.1 or No.2 never bothered me

Bollywood's diva on the comeback trail says she kept away from film industry politics in her heydays


Bollywood dancing diva Madhuri Dixit-Nene made her silver screen debut 28 Back with Abodh and since then there has been no looking back. The Dhak dhak girl says she has always enjoyed her work and tried to keep herself away from the politics of the industry.
"Being number one or number two never bothered me. I did not believe in all that. I had it in mind That Whenever I go on the sets, I have to give my best. Whenever I gave a good shot, that was a special moment for me. I never got into the politics of the industry. I was always kept away from it and being enjoyed being part of it, "said Madhuri at the Agenda Aaj Tak held on Friday in New Delhi. She was the guest speaker at a session During the event.
Madhuri Became a name to reckon with after her performance in superhits like Tezaab, Ram Lakhan, Tridev, Dil, Saajan, Khalnayak, Hum Aapke Hain Koun, Dil To Pagal Hai and Devdas.
With some many good films and commendable performances to her credit, the 45-year-old still looks the same and has always been very down to earth. The actor says it's her Family That Helped you be like that. "My family, Their values ​​and education have kept me grounded. I am not a frog in the well. There is a life outside the industry and I have always been very curious about it. I love meeting people and talking to them. For me it is not about 'I, me and myself', "she added.
Dr Shriram Nene Madhuri married on October 17, 1999 and moved to the U.S.. Post-marriage, she worked in Yash Raj Films' Aaja Nachle, Which did not do so well. But her stint as judge on the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Gave her a chance to reconnect with her fans. After the success of the show, Madhuri shifted base to Mumbai with her husband and sons in October last year.
Now she will be seen back on the silver screen in Vishal Bhardwaj's Ishqiya Dedh and Anubhav Sinha's Gulaab Gang.
Talking about the kind of films being made nowadays, Madhuri said, "Some years back there was a demarcation of art films and commercial cinema, but now it is not like that. Now the lines are quite blurred. Realistic films are being made and there are no over-the-top characters. Also, audiences have matured. "

No comments:

Post a Comment